Update April 15, 2020: The Timmins Food Bank will offer their Food Program on Wednesday, April 15, from 8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
New Food Bank Procedures
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis the Timmins Food Bank is implementing an operational change.
Effective Immediately the Timmins Food Bank will follow the following procedures on Food Bank days:
1. Doors to the Food Bank on Spruce Street will open at 8:15 AM
2. Food Bank will be set up in the Lord’s Kitchen
3. Couples and individual patrons will, AT ALL TIMES, keep a minimum of 6 feet apart
4. The registration desk will be set up 10 feet from the inside door downstairs
5. One client will be allowed in at one time
6. The area in front of the registration desk will be marked off
7. Clients will come forward, place their information on the desk then step back behind the line
8. After being registered:
a) The client will go to a volunteer
b) Their food will be ready in a cart
c) They will be escorted up the ramp
d) Clients will take their food out of the cart through the side door
These are emergency changes and could be altered at any time as the situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation ….
Timmins Food Bank Executive
Visit their Facebook page for continuous updates from the Timmins Food Bank below: