NAN COVID-19 Updates & Resources
If you need assistance or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
are you experiencing symptoms?
If you think you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use the self-assessment to help determine how to seek further care.
Contact your primary care provider or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 if you’re experiencing symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus.
Please do not visit an assessment centre unless you have been referred by a health care professional.
Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency.
New information is released daily. Subscribe to be notified of COVID-19 updates and resources.
- NAN COVID-19 Task Team
- NAN Updates
- NAN Announcements
- NAN Community Updates
- If you are in Thunder Bay
- If you are in Timmins-Cochrane
- If you are in Dryden
- If you are in Sioux Lookout
- If you are in Red Lake
- Indigenous Funding
- COVID-19 Tools & Resources
- Public Health Resources
- Resources for Healthcare Workers
- Wawatay Broadcasts
- Indigenous Services Canada Resources
- First Nation Pandemic Planning Resources
- Housing/Infrastructure & Emergency Management
- Social Services
- Municipal Updates
- Police/Legal Updates
- Travel Updates
- Ontario Works Updates
- Other Resources/Announcements