NAN COVID-19 Updates & Resources
If you need assistance or more information, email email@example.com
VACCINATING ROAD-ACCESS COMMUNITIES AND URBAN MEMBERS
Ontario has prioritized vaccine allocations for urban Indigenous community members. The vaccine rollout for NAN Urban Community Members has begun.
Vaccination clinics are being scheduled by Public Health Authorities, Tribal Councils and other organizations across Northwestern Ontario.
Details on how to access these clinics will be announced as soon as this information becomes available. This information will also be shared through NAN’s social media.
While you are waiting for access to a vaccination clinic, we encourage everyone to continue practicing social distancing, washing your hands, wearing your masks, and only leaving your home when you absolutely need to.
Youth Vaccine Consent Forms
Vaccine Consent Forms
New information is released daily. Subscribe to be notified of COVID-19 updates and resources.
- Urban Community Members Vaccination Information
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Mental Health Resources
- NAN COVID-19 Task Team
- NAN Updates
- NAN Announcements
- NAN Community Updates
- If you are in Thunder Bay
- If you are in Timmins-Cochrane
- If you are in Dryden
- If you are in Sioux Lookout
- If you are in Red Lake
- Indigenous Funding
- COVID-19 Tools & Resources
- Public Health Resources
- Resources for Healthcare Workers
- Wawatay Broadcasts
- Indigenous Services Canada Resources
- First Nation Pandemic Planning Resources
- Housing/Infrastructure & Emergency Management
- Social Services
- Municipal Updates
- Police/Legal Updates
- Travel Updates
- Ontario Works Updates
- Other Resources/Announcements